- $50 non-refundable registration fee payable at time of registration
- 2-day classes: $160 per month
- 3-day classes: $190 per month
- 5-day classes: $250 per month
- $6 yearly fee for "Scholastic" magazine payable with Sept. Tuition
- Partial scholarships are available for those families who apply and qualify.
- Tuition is due on the first of each month; a $10 late fee will apply after the 10th of the month.
- Full tuition is due each month, regardless of the number of days your child is present.
- If school is closed temporarily due to health precautions, weather conditions, or other reasons out of our control, full tuition will continue to be charged.
- If a child withdraws during the school year, the parent must provide 30 days notice to the director, giving the anticipated date of last attendance, or additional month's tuition will be charged.
All new students must provide proof of physical, shot record, and verification of birth (birth certificate, passport, or hospital record). This will be kept on file for returning students.
Only emergency epi-pen medication will be administered by our trained staff to children who have an epi-pen prescribed by a doctor and have proper forms on file with our preschool office. No prescription or over-the-counter medications (except epi-pen) will be administered by our staff.
- Class and individual pictures will be taken by a reputable firm and offered for sale to parents
- Occasional photographs may be taken by staff to be used for school displays and/or projects.
All children must be potty trained by the first day of school No pull-ups permitted.
**Macedonia Chapel Preschool is a Christian preschool and admits students of any race, color, religious and ethnic origin. We do not discriminate in administration of educational policies, admission policies, scholarship programs, and any other school policies or programs.